Friday, October 5, 2007

I've been having so much fun with ravelry the past few days. How am I supposed to get anything done when it's beckoning, 'just one quick look'. It's a great way to line up all the stuff you would like to knit too, surfing all the patterns... now where to find the time and the money to buy all that yarn!

I've gotten about a third the way done on the band of the Traveling Rib Hat. The color hasn't changed a lot yet, but there is a drastic change to cobalt coming soon thanks to a knot in the yarn.
I can't believe I was actually the first person to enter this pattern as a project in Ravelry. I got to enter the pattern! Hopefully that will get more people to go to Danny's website too and buy his patterns. (No, I wasn't paid for this endorsement) ;)

I've been entering my books today. I've entered all the ones I can remember off the top off my head, but there will be many more that I've missed showing up later.

We are getting lessons in german knitting terms from Claudia this month... just waiting for the day Umschlag shows up.. it will echo from the hills as it did at the mountain... UMSCHLAG!!

1 comment: