I've also finished the second clue of the Mystic Light shawl. It's going very well and I really like the subtle color changes. The pictures aren't the best, but at least you can see the pattern in one and the color in the other.
My first blog MEME
Since Claudia put the movie quote quiz on her blog, I've been thinking about doing it too. I didn't follow the rules exactly, as I got the quotes directly from the movies and actually watched them to get them verbatim. They aren't too hard and if you've seen the movie it will probably be obvious. Just some of my favorites .
Here are the rules I was supposed to follow...
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
1. "How dare you say penis to a dead person!"
Identified by Robert, 1:32pm, April 6, Movie "Big Eden"
Identified by MysterJay, 1:30am, April 11, Movie "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" spoken by the waitress in the bowling alley
Identified by Norskybear, 5:56pm, May 25, Movie "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"
Identified by Jana, 4:54pm, April 10, spoken by Auntie Mame's best friend Vera, Movie "Auntie Mame" the Rosalind Russel version (the true Auntie Mame in my opinion) Jana even told me which room the line was spoken in! (the Marie Antoinette Room) You must love this movie too!
Identified by MysterJay, 3:16am, April 13, spoken by Jack (Jeff Bridges) and Perry (Robin Williams) in the movie "Fisher King"
Identified by Jana, 2:43pm, April 11, Movie "Some Like It Hot" spoken by Sugar Kane (Marilyn Monroe)
8. "Arlena and I were in the chorus of a show together. Not that I could ever compete. Even in those days she could always throw her legs up in the air higher than any of us... and wider."
Identified by Claudia, 10:46pm, April 7, Movie "Brazil"
Identified by Archie (Kiltedknitter), April 17, 2:58pm, Movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" spoken by Tina (Jan Hooks, Atlanta native) the tour guide at the Alamo to Pee Wee (Paul Reubens)
Most of these you can find in the IMDb database, but a few aren't in there, so please play fair. If you want a little more of a challenge, try and tell me who (characters name) said it too.